Since 25/03/2020, we have been instructed to stop seeing our clients and to close our doors.
This has been incredibly difficult but it is necessary as we just cannot respect the HSE Social Distancing Rules as an industry. It is impossible to do it no matter how safe we make our salons.
It has been an eventful couple of weeks for us all. In the last 4 weeks, we have all gone from having:
Beginning of March:
- Successfully trading and Providing our Clients with Amazing Hair
- Voluntarily shutting down our business in order to protect our clients and staff
End of March:
- Firstly a Government shutdown of Non-Essential Services including Hairdressers and then further restrictions 2 days later.
We know it is incredibly hard to refuse opportunities to get cash into your businesses right now but that is the reality of the situation at the moment.
If you have clients who are insistent on getting their hair done, and you do it, You are putting yourself, your family and the Community in which you derive your business at risk.
It is your responsibility to explain to your clients that you cannot make any exceptions at this time.
You have LITERALLY have been told by Government to shut down.
Hair Can Wait. Health Cannot.
We are working incredibly hard behind the scenes on your behalf to ensure that you have as much support as possible
we all finally get back to doing what we love –
Making our Clients Look and Feel Fantastic!
Here are some of the supports currently available to you!
– Local Enterprise Office – Business Continuity Voucher:
– Micro Finance Ireland COVID Business Loan: https://www.localenterprise.ie/…/Ot…/Other-LEO-Supports.html